Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 16
South Asia Check / March 17, 2016
Gorkhapatra report headlined “Investment agreement on West Seti project faces uncertainty” by Lakshmi Prasad Upadhyaya datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Investment Board Nepal.
Kantipur report headlined “Local bodies 2.0” by Krishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Federal Affairs and Local Development.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “India for resolving issues through talks” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed “close aides” to the prime minister.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Jaishankar meets Morcha leaders” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Morcha leader. Morcha refers to the United Democratic Madhesi Front. The report does not have a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail