Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 18
South Asia Check / March 19, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “Let the outstanding issues be resolved” by Devendra Bhattarai datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed official from the UN mission in Geneva.
Nagarik report headlined “Government scraps fuel import permits issued to private sector” by Arjun Subedi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed minister and a source from cabinet.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Chinese envoy’s question to Morcha” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu quotes an unnamed source. Morcha refers to the United Democratic Madhesi Front.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Swaraj enquires about progress” by Roshan Sedhai datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed “sources” in one instance.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Prime Minister Deuba’s ludicrous claims about press
- In Public Interest Dying untimely deaths
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 7
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 6
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 5
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 4