Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 23
South Asia Check / March 24, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “Health officials being appointed arbitrarily by receiving huge bribes” by Deepak Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Ministry of Health.
Annapurna Post report headlined “License for just 1 MW solar power issued so far” written by Bikash Thapa datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from Nepal Electricity Authority.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail