Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 25
South Asia Check / March 26, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “Army proposes reopening Hetauda Textiles Factory” by Krishna Acharya and Jagadishwar Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A source.
Nagarik report headlined “Ministry of Finance itself presents wrong figures” by Balkrishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A senior official.
Annapurna Post report headlined “How’s the preparation for Madhes agitation? Indian ambassador asks” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted five unnamed sources: A leader from the United Democratic Madhesi Front (UDMF), leaders of UDMF, a source, another source, and another leader from UDMF.
Annapurna Post report headlined “It had been agreed to make me senior leader: Gurung” datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A source. The report does not have a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Kathmandu PM levels show PM’s air quality claim baseless
- Fact Check Dahal had not helped Madhav Nepal become prime minister
- Fact Check Govt’s policy and program made wrong claim about Raxaul-Amlekhgunj petroleum pipeline
- In Public Interest Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Media Quarterly report (Jan-March 2019 on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage