Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 26
South Asia Check / March 27, 2016
Nagarik report on the visiting British Prince Harry headlined “Crushing stones with hammer” by Narahari Sapkota datelined Lapu (Gorkha) has quoted one unnamed source: A laborer.
Kantipur report on the visiting British Prince Harry headlined “Harry carrying wicker basket” by Sudip Kaini datelined Lapubesi (Gorkha) has quoted four unnamed source: A local, a teacher, another teacher and locals.
Republica report headlined “125 VDCs in quake-hit districts have no sec’ys as grants are issued” by Sangeet Sangraula datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A top official.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item