Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 26
South Asia Check / March 27, 2016
Nagarik report on the visiting British Prince Harry headlined “Crushing stones with hammer” by Narahari Sapkota datelined Lapu (Gorkha) has quoted one unnamed source: A laborer.
Kantipur report on the visiting British Prince Harry headlined “Harry carrying wicker basket” by Sudip Kaini datelined Lapubesi (Gorkha) has quoted four unnamed source: A local, a teacher, another teacher and locals.
Republica report headlined “125 VDCs in quake-hit districts have no sec’ys as grants are issued” by Sangeet Sangraula datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A top official.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?