Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 26
South Asia Check / March 27, 2016
Nagarik report on the visiting British Prince Harry headlined “Crushing stones with hammer” by Narahari Sapkota datelined Lapu (Gorkha) has quoted one unnamed source: A laborer.
Kantipur report on the visiting British Prince Harry headlined “Harry carrying wicker basket” by Sudip Kaini datelined Lapubesi (Gorkha) has quoted four unnamed source: A local, a teacher, another teacher and locals.
Republica report headlined “125 VDCs in quake-hit districts have no sec’ys as grants are issued” by Sangeet Sangraula datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A top official.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore