Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 27
South Asia Check / March 28, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “Struggle for parliamentary party leadership in Nepali Congress” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed central member of Nepali Congress.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Govt plan to implement law on old public vehicles hits roadblock” by Pushpa Raj Acharya datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Physical Infrastructure and Transportation.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 15
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 14
- Fact Check Kamal Thapa misstates migrant worker numbers
- In Public Interest Women in jail
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 13
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 12
In Public InterestWomen in jail The statistics for the last five years show that Nepal’s prison population is growing at around 7 ... Read More
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy
- Keep upbraiding the voters!
- This is how falsehood spreads
- Looking back at reconstruction
- Women’s representation will increase after elections