Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 27
South Asia Check / March 28, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “Struggle for parliamentary party leadership in Nepali Congress” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed central member of Nepali Congress.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Govt plan to implement law on old public vehicles hits roadblock” by Pushpa Raj Acharya datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Physical Infrastructure and Transportation.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy