Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 3
South Asia Check / March 4, 2016
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Govt ignores NAC concerns about Chinese planes” by Rajan Pokhrel datelined Kathmandu has quoted five unnamed sources: Informed government sources, a high-level ministry official, Nepal Airlines Corporation (NAC) officials, a member who attended meeting, and a member of the team.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Busy establishment side throws leaders into tizzy” by Kamal Dev Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: Sources.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Madhes-based parties in wait and watch mode” by Roshan Sedhai datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A senior leader of the United Democratic Madhesi Front.
Kantipur report headlined “Paudel panel picking Shashanka for general secretary” by Kulchandra Neupane and Chandrashekher Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: Source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Shashank Koirala significantly understates Nepal’s arable land area
- Fact Check PM’s suggestion of salt water gargle as home remedy for Covid is misleading
- Fact Check Old photo photoshopped to show Indian flag in February 10 demonstration
- Fact Check PM made four false claims in two recent speeches
- Fact Check PM wrong in saying Bimala Tamang won gold in 2014 Asiad
- Fact Check Writer Wagle grossly misquoted in viral meme
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently