Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 30
South Asia Check / March 31, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “SLC mired in politics” by Kalendra Sejuwal datelined Nepalgunj has quoted an unnamed teacher and another unnamed source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Oli accused of promoting factionalism in party” by Balkumar Nepal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “More electricity to be connected to grid” by Balaram Baniya datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Energy.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “PM lashes out at NRA officials for delay in reconstruction work” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the National Reconstruction Authority. The report does not have a byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Plan to make PMO model institute lost in the shuffle” by Anil Giri datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the prime minister’s office.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item