Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 30
South Asia Check / March 31, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “SLC mired in politics” by Kalendra Sejuwal datelined Nepalgunj has quoted an unnamed teacher and another unnamed source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Oli accused of promoting factionalism in party” by Balkumar Nepal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “More electricity to be connected to grid” by Balaram Baniya datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Energy.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “PM lashes out at NRA officials for delay in reconstruction work” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the National Reconstruction Authority. The report does not have a byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Plan to make PMO model institute lost in the shuffle” by Anil Giri datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the prime minister’s office.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements