Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 30
South Asia Check / March 31, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “SLC mired in politics” by Kalendra Sejuwal datelined Nepalgunj has quoted an unnamed teacher and another unnamed source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Oli accused of promoting factionalism in party” by Balkumar Nepal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “More electricity to be connected to grid” by Balaram Baniya datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Energy.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “PM lashes out at NRA officials for delay in reconstruction work” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the National Reconstruction Authority. The report does not have a byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Plan to make PMO model institute lost in the shuffle” by Anil Giri datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the prime minister’s office.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore