Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 5
South Asia Check / March 6, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “Three panels scramble for votes” by Balkrishna Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted three unnamed sources: A leader close to Sher Bahadur Deuba, a leader close to Ram Chandra Paudel, and sources close to the two.
Kantipur report on the general convention of the Nepali Congress headlined “Panels from top to bottom” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: A leader and a central committee member.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “IRC team searching for bodies in Rolpa” by Kashiram Dangi datelined Rolpa has quoted three unnamed sources: Families of the victims, a local of Harigatina and another local of the village. IRC refers to the International Red Cross.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Fact Check PM again exaggerates civilian deaths under Congress government
- In Public Interest Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Fact Check Minister overstates Koshi Tappu visitor numbers
- In Public Interest Will tourist arrivals surge?
- Fact Check Entire Jumla is getting by on less than 1 MW of electricity
In Public InterestPesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore Plants Protection Directorate officer Ramkrishna Subedi points to the need for setting up pesticides... Read More
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item
- Communities that have been able to make it to parliament without reservation
- Birth date mismatch problem isn’t going away soon