Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 14
South Asia Check / May 15, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “India’s eyes on Tharu community” by Chudamani Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: A source and a senior official of the Home Ministry.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Why did the suspicious TeliaSonera plane land in Kathmandu?” datelined Kathmandu has quoted four unnamed sources: A senior government source and three different sources. This report does not carry a byline.
Nagarik report headlined “Deuba ‘acting unilaterally’” by Balkrishna Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted four unnamed sources: A central committee member of Nepali Congress, a member, another member, and a member close to Deuba.
Kantipur report headlined “Govt mulling setting up a pension fund’ by Balaram Baniya datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: An official of the Ministry of Finance.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail