Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 23
South Asia Check / May 24, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Boxing association’s periodic election marred by delays” by Roshan Raut datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the National Sports Council.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Government has only Rs 5 billion in rehabilitation fund” by Ashish Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed officer of the Nepal Rastra Bank.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Fledgling Maoist Centre faces leadership battle” by Roshan Sedhai datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Elderly allowance at 65 won’t benefit senior citizens from districts with lowest life expectancy and Dalits
- Fact Check KP Oli is 38th prime minister, not 41st
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed
- Fact Check Former Minister Kiranti’s statement partially correct
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths