Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 23
South Asia Check / May 24, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Boxing association’s periodic election marred by delays” by Roshan Raut datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the National Sports Council.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Government has only Rs 5 billion in rehabilitation fund” by Ashish Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed officer of the Nepal Rastra Bank.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Fledgling Maoist Centre faces leadership battle” by Roshan Sedhai datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore