Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 23
South Asia Check / May 24, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Boxing association’s periodic election marred by delays” by Roshan Raut datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the National Sports Council.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Government has only Rs 5 billion in rehabilitation fund” by Ashish Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed officer of the Nepal Rastra Bank.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Fledgling Maoist Centre faces leadership battle” by Roshan Sedhai datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item