Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 3
South Asia Check / May 4, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Intense pressure within Nepali Congress to change government” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Republica report headlined “Congress MPs call for moves to change govt” by Ashok Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed lawmaker.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy