Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 30
South Asia Check / May 31, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “CIAA interrupts KU exams” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed former official of the Kathmandu University (KU). The report does not have a byline. CIAA is the constitutional anti-graft body.
Republica report headlined “Budget’s inflation target leaves NRB in fix” by Sagar Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed senior official of the Nepal Rastra Bank (NRB).
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Reclaim land owned by Dixit, kin: CIAA” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the CIAA. The report does not carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy