Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 10
South Asia Check / November 11, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “Behind-the-scenes dealings start again to appoint dean at IOM” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance. IOM refers to the Institute of Medicine at the Tribhuvan University. This report does not carry a byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “NRB urges India to facilitate exchange of banned Indian bills” by Bibek Subedi datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: A senior Nepal Rastra Bank (NRB) official and NRB officials.
Republica report headlined “NRB making efforts to return demonetized Indian banknotes” by Sagar Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A highly-placed source at the central bank.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy