Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 15
South Asia Check / November 16, 2015
Kantipur report headlined “UN sympathetic to blockade” by Dinesh Jung Shah datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed sources: a participant.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Small arms being smuggled from India” by Shambhu Kattel datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: A highly-placed security source, and a source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Oli is “anti-Madhes”: Dahal” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A leader of United Democratic Madhesi Front present in the meeting.
Nagarik and Republica were not published in this date
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM’s claims about depression and turmeric partially true but he’s incorrect about WHO guidelines on COVID-19 deaths verification
- Fact Check PM makes unfounded claims about PCR test rate, virtues of Nepali diet
- Fact Check Ex-PM Khanal grossly exaggerates Nepal’s hydropower generation potential
- Fact Check Finance minister overstates health sector allocation, makes wrong claim about Nepal’s income tax regime
- Fact Check Rajendra Mahato repeats debunked myth about Nepal’s water resources
- Fact Check Viral Nepal map from Grade 8 textbook: Many misread Anno Domini as Bikram Sambat
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently