Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 15
South Asia Check / November 16, 2015
Kantipur report headlined “UN sympathetic to blockade” by Dinesh Jung Shah datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed sources: a participant.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Small arms being smuggled from India” by Shambhu Kattel datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: A highly-placed security source, and a source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Oli is “anti-Madhes”: Dahal” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A leader of United Democratic Madhesi Front present in the meeting.
Nagarik and Republica were not published in this date
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?