Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 15
South Asia Check / November 16, 2015
Kantipur report headlined “UN sympathetic to blockade” by Dinesh Jung Shah datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed sources: a participant.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Small arms being smuggled from India” by Shambhu Kattel datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: A highly-placed security source, and a source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Oli is “anti-Madhes”: Dahal” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A leader of United Democratic Madhesi Front present in the meeting.
Nagarik and Republica were not published in this date
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore