Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 15
South Asia Check / November 16, 2015
Kantipur report headlined “UN sympathetic to blockade” by Dinesh Jung Shah datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed sources: a participant.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Small arms being smuggled from India” by Shambhu Kattel datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: A highly-placed security source, and a source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Oli is “anti-Madhes”: Dahal” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A leader of United Democratic Madhesi Front present in the meeting.
Nagarik and Republica were not published in this date
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Entire Jumla is getting by on less than 1 MW of electricity
- Fact Check Rajendra Shrestha partially correct about communist party’s 1954 document
- Fact Check Mahato misreads constitutional provisions on altering provincial boundaries
- Media Quarterly report (Jan-Mar) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Govt’s 2016 energy document can’t be solely credited for reduction in load-shedding
- Fact Check How correct are Congress spokesman’s claims about white paper?
In Public InterestThere was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item Several news reports and articles published in Gorkhapatra between 1974 and 1975 said the agricultur... Read More
- Communities that have been able to make it to parliament without reservation
- Birth date mismatch problem isn’t going away soon
- Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!