Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 16
South Asia Check / November 17, 2015
Kantipur report headlined “Economy has collapsed” by Gokarna Awasthi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Finance, and another unnamed official of the Nepal Rastra Bank.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Nepal unhappy” by Santosh Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source, and an official from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Nagarik report headlined “China mum on fuel deal” by Sujan Oli datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source, and another unnamed official from Nepal Oil Corporation.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
- Fact Check Adhikari wrong about women’s representation in Federal Parliament
- Fact Check Bajura, not Saptari, is the most backward district of Nepal
- In Public Interest Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths