Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 16
South Asia Check / November 17, 2015
Kantipur report headlined “Economy has collapsed” by Gokarna Awasthi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Finance, and another unnamed official of the Nepal Rastra Bank.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Nepal unhappy” by Santosh Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source, and an official from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Nagarik report headlined “China mum on fuel deal” by Sujan Oli datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source, and another unnamed official from Nepal Oil Corporation.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item