Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 16
South Asia Check / November 17, 2015
Kantipur report headlined “Economy has collapsed” by Gokarna Awasthi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Finance, and another unnamed official of the Nepal Rastra Bank.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Nepal unhappy” by Santosh Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source, and an official from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Nagarik report headlined “China mum on fuel deal” by Sujan Oli datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source, and another unnamed official from Nepal Oil Corporation.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore