Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 2
South Asia Check / November 3, 2015
Kantipur report headlined “Ministers selection process gets difficult” by Durga Khanal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source close to the prime minister.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Top Congress leaders grilled at CWC meeting” by Prakash Acharya datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Nepali Congress.
Republica report headlined “Thousands of Nepali women in India’s rent-a-womb business” by Shreejana Shrestha datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed caretaker of surrogate mothers.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Infighting in UML over ministerial berths” by Bal Kumar Nepal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed participant of the CPN-UML meeting.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Ex-minister Baskota overstates number of Covid testing labs
- Fact Check World Doctors Alliance’s video on Covid-19 misleading
- Fact Check ‘Red mercury’ claims on social media just a hoax
- Fact Check Purported government text message about snap curfew was a hoax
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Some claims in Putin memes circulating in Nepal are false
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently