Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 20
South Asia Check / November 21, 2016
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “No word from Office of Prez puzzles Speaker” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances. It has no byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “As govt prepares to table proposal, key difference surfaces” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader of the Tarai-Madhes Loktantrik Party. It has no byline.
Republica report headlined “CIAA internal feud deepens as House delays impeachment motion” by Bhadra Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in two instances.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements