Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 23
South Asia Check / November 24, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Constitution amendment after UDMF agrees” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. UDMF refers to the agitating United Democratic Madhesi Front.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “NC in bid to forge maximum consensus” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader. It has no byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “PM to split Province 5 to woo Madhesi forces” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources once and a Maoist leader. It has no byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?