Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 5
South Asia Check / November 6, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “Oil import contract awarded arbitrarily to private firm” by Sujan Oli datelined Kathmandu has quoted three unnamed sources: A source, a source associated with Nepal Oil Corporation (NOC), and a senior NOC official.
Nagarik report headlined “Injured referred to another hospital for commission” by Deepak Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted four unnamed sources: A source, another source, a junior doctor working at the emergency department of the Tribhuvan University Teaching Hospital and a doctor working at the orthopedic department of the hospital.
Kantipur report headlined “We will not join dialogue committee: NC” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed sources: A source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Shashank Koirala significantly understates Nepal’s arable land area
- Fact Check PM’s suggestion of salt water gargle as home remedy for Covid is misleading
- Fact Check Old photo photoshopped to show Indian flag in February 10 demonstration
- Fact Check PM made four false claims in two recent speeches
- Fact Check PM wrong in saying Bimala Tamang won gold in 2014 Asiad
- Fact Check Writer Wagle grossly misquoted in viral meme
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently