Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 1
South Asia Check / October 3, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Madhes Commission drifts into controversy” by Yam Birahi datelined Kathmmandu has quoted an unnamed official from Supreme Court.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- In Public Interest Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Fact Check NCP leader wrongly accuses Prof Mathema of permitting private medical colleges
- Fact Check Foreign minister makes wrong claim about mentions of Koshi high dam in Nepal-India joint statements
- In Public Interest Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Fact Check PM again exaggerates civilian deaths under Congress government
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item
Quarterly report (Jan-Mar) on anonymous sources in newspapers (January-March 2018) During the three months between January 1st and March 31st of 2018, among the six major national dailies that we monitor, Nagarik daily outdid the others in terms of the use of an... Read More
How justified is the use of anonymous sources? During the two months between November 1st and December 31st of 2017, among the seven major national dailies that we monitor, Nagarik daily outdid the others in terms of the use of anonymous sources i... Read More