Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 16
South Asia Check / October 17, 2015
Annapurna Post report headlined “Accused admit to losing game for money” by Shambhu Kattel and Govinda Regmi datelined Kathmandu has quoted three unnamed sources: A source, a relative of one of the accused footballers, and another source.
Kantipur report headlined “Captain and coach are the main accused” by Dipendra Bista and Swaroop Acharya datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A source.
Republica report headlined “Mahara as DPM to lead Maoists in govt” by Ashok Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: Sources and leaders.
Nagarik report headlined “Other footballers also being dragged” by KP Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted three unnamed sources: Police officials involved in the investigation, a source, and police officials.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Absurd claims that Covid-19 test kits predated pandemic
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
- Fact Check PM Oli made three false claims
- Fact Check Koirala wrong in saying constitution has set two-term limit for prime minister
- Fact Check Memes attribute Russian President Putin to statements that weren’t his
- Fact Check Some news websites used old photo of Putalisadak blaze to depict Monday’s fire
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently