Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 20
South Asia Check / October 21, 2015
Annapurna Post report headlined “Blockade not to be lifted” by Akanshya Shah datelined New Delhi has quoted three unnamed sources: officials at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, an official of the New Delhi-based Nepali Embassy, and a source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Letter sent to China seeking fuel” by Santosh Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted three unnamed sources: A source, a senior official of the Nepal Oil Corporation, and officials.
Kantipur published on this date does not have any news on the front page.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
- Fact Check PM Oli made three false claims
- Fact Check Koirala wrong in saying constitution has set two-term limit for prime minister
- Fact Check Memes attribute Russian President Putin to statements that weren’t his
- Fact Check Some news websites used old photo of Putalisadak blaze to depict Monday’s fire
- Fact Check Old photo being circulated as that of recent Chepang settlement fire
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently