Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 20
South Asia Check / October 21, 2015
Annapurna Post report headlined “Blockade not to be lifted” by Akanshya Shah datelined New Delhi has quoted three unnamed sources: officials at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, an official of the New Delhi-based Nepali Embassy, and a source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Letter sent to China seeking fuel” by Santosh Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted three unnamed sources: A source, a senior official of the Nepal Oil Corporation, and officials.
Kantipur published on this date does not have any news on the front page.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Ex-minister Baskota overstates number of Covid testing labs
- Fact Check World Doctors Alliance’s video on Covid-19 misleading
- Fact Check ‘Red mercury’ claims on social media just a hoax
- Fact Check Purported government text message about snap curfew was a hoax
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Some claims in Putin memes circulating in Nepal are false
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently