Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 23
South Asia Check / October 24, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Party gives Dahal free hand to decide on Lokman impeachment” by Chiranjivi Dhungana has quoted an unnamed source from the CPN (Maoist Centre).
Kantipur report headlined “Irregularities at CIAA” by Krishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “CPN-MC gives Dahal go-ahead to take a call on impeachment motion”datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Entire Jumla is getting by on less than 1 MW of electricity
- Fact Check Rajendra Shrestha partially correct about communist party’s 1954 document
- Fact Check Mahato misreads constitutional provisions on altering provincial boundaries
- Media Quarterly report (Jan-Mar) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Govt’s 2016 energy document can’t be solely credited for reduction in load-shedding
- Fact Check How correct are Congress spokesman’s claims about white paper?
In Public InterestThere was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item Several news reports and articles published in Gorkhapatra between 1974 and 1975 said the agricultur... Read More
- Communities that have been able to make it to parliament without reservation
- Birth date mismatch problem isn’t going away soon
- Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!