Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 23
South Asia Check / October 24, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Party gives Dahal free hand to decide on Lokman impeachment” by Chiranjivi Dhungana has quoted an unnamed source from the CPN (Maoist Centre).
Kantipur report headlined “Irregularities at CIAA” by Krishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “CPN-MC gives Dahal go-ahead to take a call on impeachment motion”datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item