Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 23
South Asia Check / October 24, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Party gives Dahal free hand to decide on Lokman impeachment” by Chiranjivi Dhungana has quoted an unnamed source from the CPN (Maoist Centre).
Kantipur report headlined “Irregularities at CIAA” by Krishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “CPN-MC gives Dahal go-ahead to take a call on impeachment motion”datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Birth date mismatch problem isn’t going away soon
- Fact Check Upendra Yadav disowns Rs 5 million compensation promise
- Fact Check Elderly allowance at 65 won’t benefit senior citizens from districts with lowest life expectancy and Dalits
- Fact Check KP Oli is 38th prime minister, not 41st
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed
- Fact Check Former Minister Kiranti’s statement partially correct
In Public InterestBirth date mismatch problem isn’t going away soon While the controversy over the variations in the date of birth of Chief Justice Gopal Parajuli in hi... Read More
- Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge