Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 23
South Asia Check / October 24, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Party gives Dahal free hand to decide on Lokman impeachment” by Chiranjivi Dhungana has quoted an unnamed source from the CPN (Maoist Centre).
Kantipur report headlined “Irregularities at CIAA” by Krishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “CPN-MC gives Dahal go-ahead to take a call on impeachment motion”datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?