Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 26
South Asia Check / October 27, 2015
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Nepal asked to take 1KT fuel by November 25” by Rajesh Khanal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official at the Ministry of Commerce and Supply.
Kantipur report headlined “Production halted at multinational companies” by Gokarna Awasthi and Krishna Acharya datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source at Unilever.
Kantipur report headlined “Daily life on no man’s land” by Bhusan Yadav datelined Birgunj has quoted an unnamed leader from the United Democratic Madhesi Front and another unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “No consensus on president” by Balkrishna Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed central member of the Nepali Congress and another leader who participated in the all-party meeting.
Annapurna Post, Gorkhapatra, Nagarik and Republica were not published on this date.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?