Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 26
South Asia Check / October 27, 2015
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Nepal asked to take 1KT fuel by November 25” by Rajesh Khanal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official at the Ministry of Commerce and Supply.
Kantipur report headlined “Production halted at multinational companies” by Gokarna Awasthi and Krishna Acharya datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source at Unilever.
Kantipur report headlined “Daily life on no man’s land” by Bhusan Yadav datelined Birgunj has quoted an unnamed leader from the United Democratic Madhesi Front and another unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “No consensus on president” by Balkrishna Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed central member of the Nepali Congress and another leader who participated in the all-party meeting.
Annapurna Post, Gorkhapatra, Nagarik and Republica were not published on this date.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy