Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 28
South Asia Check / November 2, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “No support for Eminent Persons’ Group” by Santosh Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the cabinet.
Kantipur report headlined “Advisors are appointed arbitrarily to dish out official benefits” by Balaram Baniya and Abdullah Miya datelined Kathmandu quotes an unnamed official from Prime Minister’s Office and the Cabinet.”
The Himalayan Times report headlined “No poll until state restructuring and revision of provincial boundaries completed: FA” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Madhesi leader. The report does not have a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?