Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 3
South Asia Check / October 3, 2015
Annapurna Post report headlined “Process to select new PM starts” by Narendra Saud datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the parliament.
Republica report headlined “Amendment process started to address agitators’ demands: PM” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. The report does not carry a byline.
Kantipur report headlined “President calls for unity government within a week” by Balkrishna Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official of parliament secretariat.
Kantipur report headlined “UDMF’s two demands met” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Federalist Socialist Forum Nepal and another unnamed rights activist.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “India hints at ending blockade” by Devendra Bhattarai datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed source and another unnamed official from India’s Ministry of External Affairs.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “UML, UCPN (M) say PM didn’t take them into confidence” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed sources close to UML on one instance. It doesn’t carry any byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Absurd claims that Covid-19 test kits predated pandemic
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
- Fact Check PM Oli made three false claims
- Fact Check Koirala wrong in saying constitution has set two-term limit for prime minister
- Fact Check Memes attribute Russian President Putin to statements that weren’t his
- Fact Check Some news websites used old photo of Putalisadak blaze to depict Monday’s fire
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently