Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 31
South Asia Check / November 3, 2016
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Govt, Morcha begin formal negotiations” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Madhesi leader. It has no byline.
Kantipur report headlined “Amendment proposal by mid-November” by Basanta Basnet has quoted an unnamed source from the Prime Minister’s Office.
Other newspapers were not published due to Tihar holidays.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy