Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 4
South Asia Check / October 5, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Nepal to discuss SAARC in Goa” by Santosh Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source and a government official.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Indian president to visit Nepal on Nov 2” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed senior diplomat of the Indian embassy in Kathmandu and an official from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It has no byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item