Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 4
South Asia Check / October 5, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Nepal to discuss SAARC in Goa” by Santosh Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source and a government official.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Indian president to visit Nepal on Nov 2” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed senior diplomat of the Indian embassy in Kathmandu and an official from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It has no byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?