Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 14
South Asia Check / September 14, 2015
Annapurna Post report headlined “Voting begins at CA” by Narendra Saud datelined Kathmandu has quoted an anonymous source from the parliament secretariat.
Annapurna Post report headlined “How did the Baluwatar meeting fail to meet?” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Republica report titled “Terrified Mahottari villagers sheltering in India” by Suresh Yadav datelined Madhapur, Bihar has quoted unnamed locals.
Nagarik report headlined “Enthusiastic voting at CA” by Balaram Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from CA secretariat.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Should we be worried about the XE variant of Omicron?
- Fact Check News reports about suspension of international flights are false
- Fact Check Mahesh Acharya had resigned as defense minister after governor’s reinstatement
- Fact Check Old photos being circulated as recent ones from Ukraine war
- Fact Check Man seen falling in a viral clip is indeed Maoist chief Dahal
- Fact Check A viral video clip claiming to show fatal chopper crash involving Indian general is old
In Public InterestShould we be worried about the XE variant of Omicron? By Pravin Bhatta/South Asia Check On May 4, 2022, Nepal reported the death of a 45-year-old woman fr... Read More
- Read this before opting for alternative remedies for Covid-19
- Scientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air