Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 14
South Asia Check / September 14, 2015
Annapurna Post report headlined “Voting begins at CA” by Narendra Saud datelined Kathmandu has quoted an anonymous source from the parliament secretariat.
Annapurna Post report headlined “How did the Baluwatar meeting fail to meet?” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Republica report titled “Terrified Mahottari villagers sheltering in India” by Suresh Yadav datelined Madhapur, Bihar has quoted unnamed locals.
Nagarik report headlined “Enthusiastic voting at CA” by Balaram Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from CA secretariat.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Ex-minister Baskota overstates number of Covid testing labs
- Fact Check World Doctors Alliance’s video on Covid-19 misleading
- Fact Check ‘Red mercury’ claims on social media just a hoax
- Fact Check Purported government text message about snap curfew was a hoax
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Some claims in Putin memes circulating in Nepal are false
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently