Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 14
South Asia Check / September 14, 2015
Annapurna Post report headlined “Voting begins at CA” by Narendra Saud datelined Kathmandu has quoted an anonymous source from the parliament secretariat.
Annapurna Post report headlined “How did the Baluwatar meeting fail to meet?” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Republica report titled “Terrified Mahottari villagers sheltering in India” by Suresh Yadav datelined Madhapur, Bihar has quoted unnamed locals.
Nagarik report headlined “Enthusiastic voting at CA” by Balaram Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from CA secretariat.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements