Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 14
South Asia Check / September 14, 2015
Annapurna Post report headlined “Voting begins at CA” by Narendra Saud datelined Kathmandu has quoted an anonymous source from the parliament secretariat.
Annapurna Post report headlined “How did the Baluwatar meeting fail to meet?” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Republica report titled “Terrified Mahottari villagers sheltering in India” by Suresh Yadav datelined Madhapur, Bihar has quoted unnamed locals.
Nagarik report headlined “Enthusiastic voting at CA” by Balaram Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from CA secretariat.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore