Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 14
South Asia Check / September 14, 2015
Annapurna Post report headlined “Voting begins at CA” by Narendra Saud datelined Kathmandu has quoted an anonymous source from the parliament secretariat.
Annapurna Post report headlined “How did the Baluwatar meeting fail to meet?” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Republica report titled “Terrified Mahottari villagers sheltering in India” by Suresh Yadav datelined Madhapur, Bihar has quoted unnamed locals.
Nagarik report headlined “Enthusiastic voting at CA” by Balaram Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from CA secretariat.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM’s foreign affairs advisor repeats an already debunked claim
- Fact Check Finance minister makes unreliable claims about Nepali printing industry
- Fact Check Neither Tilicho nor the new lake are highest in Nepal or world
- Media Quarterly report (April-June 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Kathmandu PM levels show PM’s air quality claim baseless
- Fact Check Dahal had not helped Madhav Nepal become prime minister
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage