Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 15
South Asia Check / September 16, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Karki dossier misplaced in the earthquake” by Yam Birahi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Supreme Court.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Lower Arun project also awarded to India” by Bikash Thapa datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Ministry of Energy.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Half a dozen agreements with India” by Santosh Ghimire datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed government official and one source.
Nagarik report headlined “Nepal Army loses face due to its own mistake” by Surendra Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Republica report headlined “Madhesi leaders threaten to withdraw support for PM” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Madhesi leader. It has no byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item