Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 15
South Asia Check / September 16, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Karki dossier misplaced in the earthquake” by Yam Birahi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Supreme Court.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Lower Arun project also awarded to India” by Bikash Thapa datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Ministry of Energy.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Half a dozen agreements with India” by Santosh Ghimire datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed government official and one source.
Nagarik report headlined “Nepal Army loses face due to its own mistake” by Surendra Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Republica report headlined “Madhesi leaders threaten to withdraw support for PM” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Madhesi leader. It has no byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore