Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 15
South Asia Check / September 16, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Karki dossier misplaced in the earthquake” by Yam Birahi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Supreme Court.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Lower Arun project also awarded to India” by Bikash Thapa datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Ministry of Energy.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Half a dozen agreements with India” by Santosh Ghimire datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed government official and one source.
Nagarik report headlined “Nepal Army loses face due to its own mistake” by Surendra Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Republica report headlined “Madhesi leaders threaten to withdraw support for PM” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Madhesi leader. It has no byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Fact Check PM again exaggerates civilian deaths under Congress government
- In Public Interest Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Fact Check Minister overstates Koshi Tappu visitor numbers
- In Public Interest Will tourist arrivals surge?
- Fact Check Entire Jumla is getting by on less than 1 MW of electricity
In Public InterestPesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore Plants Protection Directorate officer Ramkrishna Subedi points to the need for setting up pesticides... Read More
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item
- Communities that have been able to make it to parliament without reservation
- Birth date mismatch problem isn’t going away soon