Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 15
South Asia Check / September 16, 2015
Annapurna Post report headlined “Attempt to incorporate Gachchhadar” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: a source, and a CA member.
Kantipur report headlined “International community to be invited” by Chandra Shekhar Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted three unnamed sources: source, highly-placed source and an official of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “President to promulgate constitution on Sunday” by Kamal Dev Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed aides of President Ram Baran Yadav.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Some pictures circulating as this week’s Melamchi flooding scenes are old
- Fact Check Video clips falsely suggest Covid-19 vaccine makes human body magnetic
- Fact Check Prime minister’s press advisor wrongly claims Chure hills lie only in Nepal
- Fact Check Birtamod mayor’s misleading remedies for Covid-19 and false claims fact-checked
- Fact Check Old man in viral social media posts is a US WWII veteran, not a Covid-recovered Italian
- Fact Check Nepal village photo used in the context of Indian cricket misleads many
In Public InterestRead this before opting for alternative remedies for Covid-19 The effects of reckless consumption of herbs may not be seen immediately, but it can cause harm in t... Read More
- Scientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables