Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 18
South Asia Check / September 19, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “Visit highly successful: Prime Minister” by Kamal Dev Bhattarai datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed source.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Maoists’ response to come today” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Commission for the Investigation of Abuse of Authority. It has no byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?