Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 18
South Asia Check / September 19, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “Visit highly successful: Prime Minister” by Kamal Dev Bhattarai datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed source.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Maoists’ response to come today” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Commission for the Investigation of Abuse of Authority. It has no byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Fact Check PM again exaggerates civilian deaths under Congress government
- In Public Interest Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Fact Check Minister overstates Koshi Tappu visitor numbers
- In Public Interest Will tourist arrivals surge?
- Fact Check Entire Jumla is getting by on less than 1 MW of electricity
In Public InterestPesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore Plants Protection Directorate officer Ramkrishna Subedi points to the need for setting up pesticides... Read More
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item
- Communities that have been able to make it to parliament without reservation
- Birth date mismatch problem isn’t going away soon