Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 19
South Asia Check / September 19, 2015
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Big 3, MJF-L deal stuck on wording” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader present at the meeting quoting CPN-UML Chairman K P Oli. The report has no byline.
Kantipur report headlined “Include everyone” datelined Kathmandu by Chandra Kishor Adhikari has quoted an unnamed source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Modi’s request to include Madhesis” datelined Kathmandu has quotes unnamed experts. The report does not carry a byline.
Nagarik report headlined “India’s request to stop constitution rejected” by Surendra Poudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed highly-placed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM’s suggestion of salt water gargle as home remedy for Covid is misleading
- Fact Check Old photo photoshopped to show Indian flag in February 10 demonstration
- Fact Check PM made four false claims in two recent speeches
- Fact Check PM wrong in saying Bimala Tamang won gold in 2014 Asiad
- Fact Check Writer Wagle grossly misquoted in viral meme
- Fact Check PM Oli made some misleading claims in upper house
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently