Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 19
South Asia Check / September 19, 2015
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Big 3, MJF-L deal stuck on wording” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader present at the meeting quoting CPN-UML Chairman K P Oli. The report has no byline.
Kantipur report headlined “Include everyone” datelined Kathmandu by Chandra Kishor Adhikari has quoted an unnamed source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Modi’s request to include Madhesis” datelined Kathmandu has quotes unnamed experts. The report does not carry a byline.
Nagarik report headlined “India’s request to stop constitution rejected” by Surendra Poudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed highly-placed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item