Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 25
South Asia Check / September 27, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Irregularities in student admissions at BPKIHS in Dharan” by Deepa Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. BPKIHS stands for BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences.
Kantipur report headlined “Unchecked smuggling” by Basanta Pratap Singh datelined Tibet (Taklakot) has quoted an unnamed trader and a porter.
Nagarik report headlined “Admissions being granted arbitrarily at BPKIHS” by Deepak Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check COVID-19: There is no medicine yet, don’t get misled by misinformation
- Fact Check COVID-19: What’s circulating on social media and what are the facts?
- In Public Interest Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Fact Check Binod Chaudhary wrongly claims internet in Nepal is South Asia’s priciest
- Fact Check Indian TV channel was ordered to pay Rs 1 billion not Rs 10 billion
- Fact Check Deputy speaker Tumbahangphe is still a member Nepal Communist Party
In Public InterestSix things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal Economist Bishwa Poudel doubts cannabis has economic potential in Nepal saying it was already tested... Read More
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?