Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 27
South Asia Check / September 28, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “Pensioned govt staffers rake in Rs 400 million a year as consultants” by Balkrishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of General Administration.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “NAC Airbus makes emergency landing at TIA” by Rajan Pokhrel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the NAC and another official from the airport.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “LLRC takes exception to three-party deal” by Binod Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed member of the local level restructuring commission (LLRC).
Republica report headlined “Pensioned govt staff rake in double moolah as consultants” by Rudra Pangeni datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Kathmandu PM levels show PM’s air quality claim baseless
- Fact Check Dahal had not helped Madhav Nepal become prime minister
- Fact Check Govt’s policy and program made wrong claim about Raxaul-Amlekhgunj petroleum pipeline
- In Public Interest Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Media Quarterly report (Jan-March 2019 on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage