Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 27
South Asia Check / September 28, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “Pensioned govt staffers rake in Rs 400 million a year as consultants” by Balkrishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of General Administration.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “NAC Airbus makes emergency landing at TIA” by Rajan Pokhrel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the NAC and another official from the airport.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “LLRC takes exception to three-party deal” by Binod Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed member of the local level restructuring commission (LLRC).
Republica report headlined “Pensioned govt staff rake in double moolah as consultants” by Rudra Pangeni datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements