Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 4
South Asia Check / September 5, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Invited to Nepal and kidnapped” by Keshavsharan Lamichhane datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in one instance.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Prime minister to visit New York on September 19” by Govinda Pariyar datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in one instance.
Kantipur report headlined “Nomination of office bearers soon” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in one instance: A leader close to Nepali Congress President Sher Bahadur Deuba.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item