Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 4
South Asia Check / September 5, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Invited to Nepal and kidnapped” by Keshavsharan Lamichhane datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in one instance.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Prime minister to visit New York on September 19” by Govinda Pariyar datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in one instance.
Kantipur report headlined “Nomination of office bearers soon” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in one instance: A leader close to Nepali Congress President Sher Bahadur Deuba.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Women ministers in Nepal
- Promise Tracker Despite delays, KRC hopes to rebuild Kasthamandap within deadline
- In Public Interest Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Fact Check Nagdhunga tunnel road will be Nepal’s third, Churia tunnel road is first and Bhulbhule’s second
- Fact Check Finance minister’s claim of no labor strike during past two years is false
- Fact Check PM’s foreign affairs advisor repeats an already debunked claim
In Public InterestWomen ministers in Nepal After the advent of democracy in Nepal in 1951, it took over eight years for the first woman to beco... Read More
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?