Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 4
South Asia Check / September 5, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Invited to Nepal and kidnapped” by Keshavsharan Lamichhane datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in one instance.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Prime minister to visit New York on September 19” by Govinda Pariyar datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in one instance.
Kantipur report headlined “Nomination of office bearers soon” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in one instance: A leader close to Nepali Congress President Sher Bahadur Deuba.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore