Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 9
South Asia Check / September 9, 2015
Kantipur report headlined “Dire consequence if disgruntled forces left out” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed lawmaker from the CPN-UML.
Nagarik report headlined “Medical education without patients” by Deepak Dahal with Kathmandu dateline has quoted an unnamed doctor from the Nepal Medical College.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “NC lawmakers from Tarai threaten to quit CA process” by Anil Giri datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed CA members including one Madhes-based lawmaker of the party.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
- Fact Check Adhikari wrong about women’s representation in Federal Parliament
- Fact Check Bajura, not Saptari, is the most backward district of Nepal
- In Public Interest Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths