Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 9
South Asia Check / September 9, 2015
Kantipur report headlined “Dire consequence if disgruntled forces left out” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed lawmaker from the CPN-UML.
Nagarik report headlined “Medical education without patients” by Deepak Dahal with Kathmandu dateline has quoted an unnamed doctor from the Nepal Medical College.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “NC lawmakers from Tarai threaten to quit CA process” by Anil Giri datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed CA members including one Madhes-based lawmaker of the party.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item