Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 11
South Asia Check / April 13, 2017
Kantipur report headlined “Pilot arrested with contraband US dollars” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed police official. It has no byline.
Kantipur report headlined “Nidhi not not attend cabinet meeting” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “Govt pilot involved in US dollar smuggling” by KP Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source, and a police official twice.
Republica report headlined “Govt chooses Aryal as new IGP” by Roshan Sedhai datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed police official.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “NAC’s senior-most pilot arrested from TIA with $93,600” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed police official, police source from the Tribhuvan International Airport, and a manager from Nepal Airlines Corporation. It has no byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 21
- Fact Check Kamal Thapa exaggerates Nepali migrant worker death numbers
- In Public Interest Looking back at reconstruction
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 20
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 19
- Fact Check PM Dahal does it again, makes wrong claim about economic growth
In Public InterestLooking back at reconstruction The April 2015 earthquake killed nearly 9000 people in Nepal and hundreds of thousands lost their ho... Read More
- Women’s representation will increase after elections
- Is provincial consent mandatory in US and India for altering provincial boundaries?
- The Uprooted
- Labor permit will be beneficial for India-bound Nepali workers
- Budhigandaki: Dam of discontent