Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 11
South Asia Check / April 13, 2017
Kantipur report headlined “Pilot arrested with contraband US dollars” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed police official. It has no byline.
Kantipur report headlined “Nidhi not not attend cabinet meeting” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “Govt pilot involved in US dollar smuggling” by KP Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source, and a police official twice.
Republica report headlined “Govt chooses Aryal as new IGP” by Roshan Sedhai datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed police official.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “NAC’s senior-most pilot arrested from TIA with $93,600” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed police official, police source from the Tribhuvan International Airport, and a manager from Nepal Airlines Corporation. It has no byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy