Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 15
South Asia Check / April 19, 2017
Kantipur report headlined “Rs 21 billion ‘robbed’ in the name of settling taxes” by Krishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Commission for the Investigation of Abuse of Authority, and an official from the Office of the Attorney General twice.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Birth date mismatch problem isn’t going away soon
- Fact Check Upendra Yadav disowns Rs 5 million compensation promise
- Fact Check Elderly allowance at 65 won’t benefit senior citizens from districts with lowest life expectancy and Dalits
- Fact Check KP Oli is 38th prime minister, not 41st
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed
- Fact Check Former Minister Kiranti’s statement partially correct
In Public InterestBirth date mismatch problem isn’t going away soon While the controversy over the variations in the date of birth of Chief Justice Gopal Parajuli in hi... Read More
- Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge