Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 17
South Asia Check / April 20, 2017
Kantipur report headlined “Elections will go ahead: Ruling parties” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader from the government.
Nagarik report headlined “Efforts on for a consensus government” by Prakash Timalsina datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Gathbandhan shares plan to foil local polls” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources once. It has no byline.
Republica report headlined “Dahal, Deuba for May 14 poll at any cost” by Kosh Raj Koirala datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Nepali Congress leader.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 21
- Fact Check Kamal Thapa exaggerates Nepali migrant worker death numbers
- In Public Interest Looking back at reconstruction
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 20
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 19
- Fact Check PM Dahal does it again, makes wrong claim about economic growth
In Public InterestLooking back at reconstruction The April 2015 earthquake killed nearly 9000 people in Nepal and hundreds of thousands lost their ho... Read More
- Women’s representation will increase after elections
- Is provincial consent mandatory in US and India for altering provincial boundaries?
- The Uprooted
- Labor permit will be beneficial for India-bound Nepali workers
- Budhigandaki: Dam of discontent