Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 22
South Asia Check / April 26, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “UDMF flexible, elections could be postponed” by Govinda Pariyar datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “Where did the reconstruction aid go?” by Chandra Shekhar Karki datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Republica report headlined “EC seeks info from ministries on funds for conflict victims, ex-rebels” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. The report does not have a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (Jan-March) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Old foreign photos being circulated as Nepal wildfire photos
- Fact Check TikTok user trimmed video to show Dahal in a bad light
- Fact Check Shashank Koirala significantly understates Nepal’s arable land area
- Fact Check PM’s suggestion of salt water gargle as home remedy for Covid is misleading
- Fact Check Old photo photoshopped to show Indian flag in February 10 demonstration
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently