Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 8
South Asia Check / April 13, 2017
Kantipur report headlined “Deuba in a hurry” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed member of the Nepali Congress central committee.
Nagarik report headlined “Aryal frontrunner in the race for IGP” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source, a Nepali Congress minister, and an official from Home Ministry twice. It has no byline.
Republica report headlined “Quandary over IGP appointment with new revelation” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources once, and two unnamed police officials. It has no byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Keep upbraiding the voters!
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 21
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 20
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 19
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 18
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 17
In Public InterestKeep upbraiding the voters! As the results of the local elections in Kathmandu Valley are coming in, a trend has begun of critic... Read More
- This is how falsehood spreads
- Looking back at reconstruction
- Women’s representation will increase after elections
- Is provincial consent mandatory in US and India for altering provincial boundaries?
- The Uprooted