Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 8
South Asia Check / April 13, 2017
Kantipur report headlined “Deuba in a hurry” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed member of the Nepali Congress central committee.
Nagarik report headlined “Aryal frontrunner in the race for IGP” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source, a Nepali Congress minister, and an official from Home Ministry twice. It has no byline.
Republica report headlined “Quandary over IGP appointment with new revelation” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources once, and two unnamed police officials. It has no byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 21
- Fact Check Kamal Thapa exaggerates Nepali migrant worker death numbers
- In Public Interest Looking back at reconstruction
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 20
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 19
- Fact Check PM Dahal does it again, makes wrong claim about economic growth
In Public InterestLooking back at reconstruction The April 2015 earthquake killed nearly 9000 people in Nepal and hundreds of thousands lost their ho... Read More
- Women’s representation will increase after elections
- Is provincial consent mandatory in US and India for altering provincial boundaries?
- The Uprooted
- Labor permit will be beneficial for India-bound Nepali workers
- Budhigandaki: Dam of discontent