Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 8
South Asia Check / April 13, 2017
Kantipur report headlined “Deuba in a hurry” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed member of the Nepali Congress central committee.
Nagarik report headlined “Aryal frontrunner in the race for IGP” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source, a Nepali Congress minister, and an official from Home Ministry twice. It has no byline.
Republica report headlined “Quandary over IGP appointment with new revelation” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources once, and two unnamed police officials. It has no byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy