Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 9
South Asia Check / April 13, 2017
Kantipur report headlined “What’s in the new amendment bill?” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official twice.
Kantipur report headlined “New attempt to influence the amendment of Cooperative Act” by Yagya Banjade datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source, a lawmaker twice, a source from Ministry of Cooperatives and Poverty Alleviation thrice, and unnamed experts from the same ministry twice.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Keep upbraiding the voters!
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 21
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 20
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 19
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 18
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 17
In Public InterestKeep upbraiding the voters! As the results of the local elections in Kathmandu Valley are coming in, a trend has begun of critic... Read More
- This is how falsehood spreads
- Looking back at reconstruction
- Women’s representation will increase after elections
- Is provincial consent mandatory in US and India for altering provincial boundaries?
- The Uprooted