Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 28
South Asia Check / September 5, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Secretary draws more salary than minister” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: an official of Employees Union at Parliament Secretariat.
Kantipur report headlined “Let the corrupt contest the elections” by Rajendra Phuyal datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: A source from the parliament’s State Affairs Committee, and an official of the secretariat of the committee.
Nagarik report headlined “Impact of Indian Goods and Services Tax – Customs evasion up” by Balkrishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: A senior official at Bhairahawa customs office and a senior official at the Ministry of Finance.
Nagarik report headlined “Melamchi still uncertain – Preparation underway to terminate contract” Himal Lamsal datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: An official from the project implementation directorate of Kathmandu Upatyaka Khanepani Limited.
Nagarik report headlined “Nepal Medical Council’s report itself forged” by Deepak Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A member of the Nepal Medical Council.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy