Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 31
South Asia Check / August 31, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Nidhi, Rawal have heated exchange” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Non-athletes go into hiding in Japan” by Dipendra Gurung datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from immigration department.
Kantipur report headlined “Ruling, opposition leaders exchange barbs” by Durga Khanal and Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “Uzbek girls enter Indian prostitution market via Nepal” by Surendra Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Department of Immigration.
Nagarik report headlined “India bans Nepali ginger” by Raju Adhikari datelined Panitanki (India) has quoted an unnamed official from the customs office.
Republica report headlined “Work on Special Court for conflict-era cases start” by Nabin Khatiwada datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Absurd claims that Covid-19 test kits predated pandemic
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
- Fact Check PM Oli made three false claims
- Fact Check Koirala wrong in saying constitution has set two-term limit for prime minister
- Fact Check Memes attribute Russian President Putin to statements that weren’t his
- Fact Check Some news websites used old photo of Putalisadak blaze to depict Monday’s fire
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently