Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 4
South Asia Check / August 9, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Dispute within RJP-N comes to the surface” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A leader from Hridayesh Tripathi-led faction, and a source in two instances.
Nagarik report headlined “Separate body proposed for settling tax disputes” by Balkrishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A highly-placed official at the Ministry of Finance.
Republica report headlined “Parliamentary panel head Ranju Jha hid health ministry letter for eight months!” by Ashok Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A lawmaker.
Republica report headlined “Law in the making for permanent body to settle tax rows” by Rudra Pangeni datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail