Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 5
South Asia Check / August 9, 2017
Nagarik report headlined “Newly-bought NOC land under water” by Rekha Bhusal datelined Bhairahawa has quoted unnamed source in one instance: Former president of Lumbini chapter of Petroleum Dealers’ Association.
The Kathmandu Post headlined “Parties agree to endorse HPE Bill in a week” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A participant of the meeting. HPE stands for Health Professional Education. This story doesn’t have a byline.
Republica report headlined “Just-bought NOC land under flood” by Rekha Bhusal datelined Bhairahawa has quoted unnamed source in one instance: a former president of Petroleum Dealers’ Association.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail