Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 5
South Asia Check / August 9, 2017
Nagarik report headlined “Newly-bought NOC land under water” by Rekha Bhusal datelined Bhairahawa has quoted unnamed source in one instance: Former president of Lumbini chapter of Petroleum Dealers’ Association.
The Kathmandu Post headlined “Parties agree to endorse HPE Bill in a week” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A participant of the meeting. HPE stands for Health Professional Education. This story doesn’t have a byline.
Republica report headlined “Just-bought NOC land under flood” by Rekha Bhusal datelined Bhairahawa has quoted unnamed source in one instance: a former president of Petroleum Dealers’ Association.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Elderly allowance at 65 won’t benefit senior citizens from districts with lowest life expectancy and Dalits
- Fact Check KP Oli is 38th prime minister, not 41st
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed
- Fact Check Former Minister Kiranti’s statement partially correct
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths