Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 6
South Asia Check / August 9, 2017
The Kathmandu Post headlined “Irregularities in Sajha Prakashan: Probe committee lacks adequate authority” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in two instances: member of the probe panel and the officials.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Birth date mismatch problem isn’t going away soon
- Fact Check Upendra Yadav disowns Rs 5 million compensation promise
- Fact Check Elderly allowance at 65 won’t benefit senior citizens from districts with lowest life expectancy and Dalits
- Fact Check KP Oli is 38th prime minister, not 41st
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed
- Fact Check Former Minister Kiranti’s statement partially correct
In Public InterestBirth date mismatch problem isn’t going away soon While the controversy over the variations in the date of birth of Chief Justice Gopal Parajuli in hi... Read More
- Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 30 Annapurna Post report headlined “Election cost to go up by billions of rupees, voting going to be cumbersome” by Narendra Saud datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in two insta... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 29 Kantipur report headlined “What kind of ballots to print?” by Rajesh Mishra datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A source in two instances and a source at the... Read More