Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 8
South Asia Check / August 10, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Election dates to be fixed by August 17” by Govinda Luitel datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A source and an election commissioner in two instances.
Kantipur report headlined “35 percent of Nepali medical graduates flunk license test” by Atul Mishra datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: An office bearer of Nepal Medical Council, and a source at the council.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “2 med schools to be affiliated before ban on new colleges” by Binod Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: A member of the taskforce and another member of the committee.
Republica report headlined “PM urges EC to brace for province, parliament polls same day” by Bhadra Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: Informed sources.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy