Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 8
South Asia Check / August 10, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Election dates to be fixed by August 17” by Govinda Luitel datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A source and an election commissioner in two instances.
Kantipur report headlined “35 percent of Nepali medical graduates flunk license test” by Atul Mishra datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: An office bearer of Nepal Medical Council, and a source at the council.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “2 med schools to be affiliated before ban on new colleges” by Binod Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: A member of the taskforce and another member of the committee.
Republica report headlined “PM urges EC to brace for province, parliament polls same day” by Bhadra Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: Informed sources.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
- Fact Check Adhikari wrong about women’s representation in Federal Parliament
- Fact Check Bajura, not Saptari, is the most backward district of Nepal
- In Public Interest Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths